A Product Designed for You
Virtually no business can survive without proper coverage.
Insurance affects the very survival of your company. In a business
like trucking, insurance is a very large expense due to the sheer
nature and costs associated with the risk of hauling goods.
Talk to the Pros
Rempel Insurance Brokers is dedicated to serving the insurance
needs of the trucking industry. We've got you covered, coast to
coast, north to south, wherever your job takes you, we’re there!
Our Policy is to Protect You
Rempel Insurance Brokers offers a full range of customizable insurance packages for independent owner/operators, to large fleets. Our policies can cover everything from auto liability, truckman liability, equipment physical damage, cargo, loss of use and property.
The Most Competitive Rates
What can we say? We serve the needs of the trucking industry and we do it by offering the best rates available. Call today and compare. The savings will surprise you. Plus, to help you stay on budget, we offer a range of payment plans to meet your needs.
We Know Insurance
Some people know Insurance…
Some people know Trucking…
As Manitoba’s Largest Independent Trucking Insurance Broker,
WE KNOW BOTH!
Choosing Your Insurance Broker
Choosing the right insurance coverage starts not with the insurance company, but instead the broker you deal with. It’s important to feel comfortable that you are working with someone who is knowledgeable about insurance and has the experience to back it up. Whether you have a small business or a larger firm, it is important to choose an insurance broker who can meet all of your needs. There are many insurance brokers and brokerages in the marketplace that want your business, but there are some things you should know before selecting someone to work with you!
- It is important that you sit down and meet face-to-face with the broker who wants to handle your insurance needs.
- Your insurance broker must have the characteristics that are important to you. You should feel comfortable discussing issues with your broker.
- Your broker should be able to explain the pros and cons of policy coverages as well as the cost difference.
Questions You Should Consider
- Will my broker help me and continue to provide me with support when I make a claim?
- Can my broker find the most appropriate coverage for my business needs?
- What experience does my broker have in the trucking industry and is my broker aware of the risks that my business faces?
- Does my broker offer Value Added Services?
5 Ways to Help Control Your Rate
It may feel like your insurance rate is completely out of your control, but this is actually far from the truth. There are at least five ways that can help improve your insurance rate, and they’re entirely in your control:
- Report accidents immediately.
- Maintain an effective safety program.
- Attract and retain top drivers.
- Manage your U.S. exposure.
- Select the right insurance broker and develop a long term relationship.